Saturday, November 9, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] RE: Ideas for a composition

 

Yea I need to read more about in the help file.
I dont speek/read english so fluid so it take's me time to trasnlate and understand helps files.

By the way theres something that I couldn't find whats the problem, (if there's one) that the render of the Pin 3D takes half an hour in SD project, but use only 10% of CPU.
I don't understand why don't use all the CPU. If is an error of MC or Boris.

Thanks for the info!

Dario







On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Benjamin Hershleder <Ben@contactben.com> wrote:
 



Re: Help
You might possibly find a video tutorial on the Boris website;
and IIRC, there is a button or check-box in the BCC effects
interface (the Effect Editor Window) that, when clicked,
will open a Help PDF that gives information about each effect.

Cheers,

B


On Nov 9, 2013, at 4:26 PM, Dario Caamaño <dario.caamano@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Yeah I need to understand a little more how layers interact. I realize that if a layer is next to another, it affects it in a way, and if there's a space in between, it affects it in another.
Maybe thats basic but I work most as an offline editor.

I'll try to emulate all the video in the way I can.

I used BCC Pin Art 3D, applied to a nested group of 3d warp and paint effects, a chromatic aberration, color correction effect an a BBC Pin Art 3D applied to a tittle.
All with strobo effect, from MC.

I need to understand more about light and surface in this effect.

If someone can help me, will be more than welcome.

Thanks!
Dario













On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM, Benjamin Hershleder <Ben@contactben.com> wrote:
 



Looks cool to me.
It's different than what was originally submitted, but certainly similar.
What BCC effects did you use?

B


On Nov 9, 2013, at 1:47 PM, Dario Caamaño <dario.caamano@gmail.com> wrote:

 

This is an approach of what I mean by emulate or try to make it in MC.

It is a test with a couple of bcc effects, I need to try better some layers interaction. But it is a start.





Dario






















On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 8:50 PM, Dennis Degan <DennyD1@verizon.net> wrote:
 


On Nov 8, 2013, at 1:25 PM, Mikeparsons.tv wrote:

> How did I do? I can look at the floor and scuff my toes on the ground for an extra 50 bucks…

I asked:

> Pretty good, but can you add a convincing hint of pathos to it?  That would seal the deal for me . . . .   ;)

On Nov 8, 2013, at 6:37 PM, Mikeparsons.tv wrote:

> If I did it in wide shot all alone in an empty street that should work.

I reply:

With just the right amount of nuanced emotion, yes, I think that'll do it.
OK, I'm done.

Dennis Degan, Video Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
    NBC Today Show, New York






--
Dario Caamaño
Editor / Colorista
     :  http://vimeo.com/caamada

__._,_.








--
Dario Caamaño
Editor / Colorista
Movil: (011) 1560312207
     :  http://vimeo.com/caamada

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (46)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment