Saturday, November 30, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] [OT] - Seeking: Picture of Trim Bin

 



Thanks Tony.
You and Randy suggested the same pic.
Good eyes you two!

Cheers,

B


On Nov 30, 2013, at 5:41 AM, Tony Quinsee-Jover <tony@hdheaven.co.uk> wrote:

 

Hi Benjamin,

I guess you cou could try to contact Julie Murray (found with Google - no connection).  It's probably the best trim bin image I've seen:
http://julifilm.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/eventful-simultaneity.html

Cheers,
Tony

On 30/11/2013 04:27, Benjamin Hershleder wrote:


Hey Gang,

I'm creating a course for one of the schools where I teach and I'm looking for a good picture of a trim bin that includes film hanging in it.

Would any of you have such a thing? 
And, if so, would you be willing to let me/the school use it in the course?

Thanks for any help or leads.

Cheers,

Benjamin
----
Benjamin Hershleder

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment