Saturday, October 5, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] Title Too Default To Geneva - Maddening

 

The old Steve Hullfish standby: Does it do it with another or new user setting?


Steve

On Oct 5, 2013, at 3:36 PM, David Dodson <davidadodson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 


I've set up a bunch of titles that I'm going to edit in the timeline. I used one long title clip then chopped it up. I set the font to Helvetica CY. But when I go into the individual clips to edit them, when I highlight the text to change it, it immediately reverts back to Geneva -- and a larger font -- even though the title is already sitting there in Helvetica CY!

This is driving me bat sh-t insane. I've set all the templates to Helvetica CY. And I can't find anything in the Settings that would allow me to nullify Geneva as some sort of default font.

Does anyone know why this might be happening, and what I can do to keep it from defaulting back to Geneva merely when I highlight the Helvetica CY text?

Thanks,

DD

David Dodson
davidadodson@sbcglobal.net


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment