Saturday, October 5, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] RE: Title Too Default To Geneva - Maddening

 


Hilighting the existing text does not change it. But the the second you type in anything new, either in a highlighted block, or simply by placing the cursor anywhere inside the existing text, the new text is Geneva, and not the Helvetica CY that was already there.



On Oct 5, 2013, at 1:43 PM, <tcurren@aol.com> wrote:

 

Just highlighting it causes it to change, or actually highlighting and retyping causes it to change? 



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <avid-l2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I've set up a bunch of titles that I'm going to edit in the timeline. I used one long title clip then chopped it up. I set the font to Helvetica CY. But when I go into the individual clips to edit them, when I highlight the text to change it, it immediately reverts back to Geneva -- and a larger font -- even though the title is already sitting there in Helvetica CY!

This is driving me bat sh-t insane. I've set all the templates to Helvetica CY. And I can't find anything in the Settings that would allow me to nullify Geneva as some sort of default font.

Does anyone know why this might be happening, and what I can do to keep it from defaulting back to Geneva merely when I highlight the Helvetica CY text?

Thanks,

DD


David Dodson
davidadodson@...



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment