Sunday, October 6, 2013

[Avid-L2] RE: [BUG] Scratch Removal in MC 7.0.2

 

I just ran into the same bug using a simple paint effect (blur).  thanks for the workaround Raj.  Glad I remembered seeing this thread.  


Avid, please fix this!



Steve Pomerantz

www.stevepomerantzeditorial 



---In avid-l2@yahoogroups.com, <Ben@...> wrote:


Thanks Terry,
I was just exasperated at the time of your email.
And wasn't in the mood for more experimenting at the time.

Now I'm enjoying not being able to draw bezier shapes with the paint effect.
I have to go back revise the nodes (opt-click) to get handles. Good times.
Please kill me.

Cheers!

B


On Oct 4, 2013, at 9:27 AM, <tcurren@...> wrote:

 

Ben, that's why I suggested trying other resolutions to render to. I've run into bugs in the past where only one type of compression will work. 



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <avid-l2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



Hi Raj et al,

Yep, that recipe fixed the issue.
I tried other combinations too, just to see what would happen, and they did not work.
Thanks again Raj!

Cheers,

B
----

On Oct 4, 2013, at 7:02 AM, Raj Rodrigues wrote:

 

Yes, we've seen this and it happens in SD projects only. The workaround was this:In Media Creation settings>Render, disable the Same as Source option and enable Automatic in the Effect Processing and use the 1:1 Video Res.
It works for us anyways.

HTH

Raj


On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 5:32 PM, Benjamin Hershleder <Ben@...> wrote:
 


TO:
Avid-L2 Crew

Cc:
Secret Agents at the Mother Ship

System:
Mac 10.7.5 + MC 7.0.2

I just spent an inordinate amount of time "playing" with this.
After rendering a Scratch Removal effect I get this:

Project specs:
SD 30i
This also happens with HD footage.

I usually say "Cheers"… but I'm not in the mood at the moment ;)

B

----
Benjamin Hershleder
Site: http://ContactBen.com













DATE:


FROM:
Benjamin Hershleder
818-209-2364

TO:


Cc:


RE:



----
Benjamin Hershleder
Site: http://ContactBen.com






__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment