Friday, September 27, 2013

[Avid-L2] RE: sequence info issue with mixed frame rates

 

I have seen this in the past. If I would take a 23.976 sequence and open in a 59.94 the timing would be off. For a 30 sec spot it would read 37 sec or so.



---In avid-l2@yahoogroups.com, <domqsilverio@...> wrote:

Can you elaborate? What is the project format and what is the source fps?
Are you selecting the correct frame rate in your TC window?

On 9/26/2013 7:51 PM, chris@... wrote:
I've noticed when I have mixed frame rates in a sequence that my "in/out" or "duration" info is way off or not even close.  Is this normal?

Thanks for any info on this!

-Chris

I'm running MC7.02 on a Mac tower.  OS 10.7.5, 8 gigs of ram.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment