Saturday, August 10, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: DS Piece in Studio Daily

 

Smoke 2012 was an ideal replacement for ds but ironicakk in their move toward simplicity and timeline centric workflow more akin to ds I think 2013 has lost a lot if what made smoke unique.

There is a pretty big price leap going to flame though...

Mike

On 10 Aug, 2013, at 3:09 PM, Tony Quinsee-Jover <tony@hdheaven.co.uk> wrote:

> Actually, I don't believe Smoke can hack it against DS. We're talking to Autodesk and my leanings are more towards Flame. I was thinking on my feet when I said Premier and as I said it I was thinking that it probably wasn't a good choice.
>
> T.
>
> Sent by magic over t'interweb
>
> On 10 Aug 2013, at 07:27, "Terence Curren" <tcurren@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Smoke, yes. Premiere, no. However, Adobe has the entire suite so that makes a compelling argument.
> >
> > --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, George Loch <george@...> wrote:
> >>
> >> In that order? Is Smoke a viable option? Is Premiere considered
> >> a finishing tool now?
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment