Saturday, August 17, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] OT: Mac preferences question...

 


ALT+CMD+H (Hide Others).

On 17 aug. 2013, at 18:49, ripvanmarlowe2000 <kwikpasta@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I mostly work on PCs when I'm freelancing, that's what most of the places I work at are using. Something that has always bothered me about macs is the way that programs don't have a background - as in, I can see the desktop behind the various windows of whatever program I'm using. I often find that because I'm an infrequent user, I'll do something like click somewhere in the background, then try a shortcut for the program, but it won't work because the finder is active or something similar.
> It just feels really messy and I hate seeing icons from the desktop peeking through in to the program I'm using. Is there any way around this? Any preference setting that allows things to look a little more self-contained?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment