Saturday, August 24, 2013

[Avid-L2] Re: Crazy client demands (was: arguing about 4K)

 

Where do you find this stuff? :-)

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Jim Feeley <jfeeley@...> wrote:
>
> It's not that difficult. Red Dwarf shows the way (great* 90-second clip):
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i3NWKbBaaU
>
> Jim "*well I think it's great" Feeley
>
>
> > On Aug 24, 2013, at 3:09 PM, David Dodson <davidadodson@...> wrote:
> >
> > I turn to the group, and say, "Did you guys shoot that, the girl walking towards us?" And the Detroit guy says, "No, but don't you have a way of doing that?" And I said, "Do you mean, play it in reverse?" And the Detroit guy said, "No, towards us. Have her walk towards us. I want to see her face." And I said, "But you didn't shoot that." And he said, "No, I know, but you can do that in here, right?"
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (27)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment