Saturday, August 10, 2013

[Avid-L2] Re: Another CC + Effect Mode Q

 

"started 8 or more years ago when Avid stopped any real development."
I think that could be said of media composer and symphony too although the 64 bit recoding was a task. I still like my Avid but this Resolve for color correction push really makes me wish I could tell them I could just do it in Avid just as good and much faster. I can get almost as good for my docu/reality stuff but even some sort of workable secondary color correction and I'd tell them where to put the Resolve. ;-)

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Tony Quinsee-Jover <tony@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Shirley, but this really started 8 or more years ago when Avid stopped any real development. Forget Marketing - that never started.
>
> Now they say, with disingenuous amazement, "It wasn't selling".
>
> No shit!
>
> T.
>
> Sent by magic over t'interweb
>
>
> On 8 Aug 2013, at 07:42, Shirley Gutierrez <guanacaa@...> wrote:
>
> > Tony,
> >
> > I'm so sorry! For ALL of it, including the incomprehension.
> >
> > Best
> > Shirley
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > On Aug 7, 2013, at 10:50 PM, Tony Quinsee-Jover <tony@...> wrote:
> >
> >> Why, you'd use DS.
> >>
> >> Oh...
> >>
> >> Sent by magic over t'interweb
> >>
> >>
> >> On 8 Aug 2013, at 06:32, "Terence Curren" <tcurren@...> wrote:
> >>
> >>> How would you draw a paint shape in the CC windows for example?
> >>
> >>
> >> ------------------------------------
> >>
> >> Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
> >> Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment