Saturday, August 17, 2013

[Avid-L2] Proper Capture/Monitor Card for Resolve on MacPro with SNDX?

 

So I'm thinking of getting a GeForce CTX-680 and a black magic video card to monitor sdi to my scope when in Resolve.  The configuration guide for Resolve says deckline Extreme 3D.  I see they have a deckline Extreme 4K, which is what we have in our work setup.  Will any decklink card work like the monitor mini?  The config guide mentions capture card a lot and then in the shopping list all I see is decklink Extreme 3D.  I don't need 4K at home just a way to get to my scope and OLED monitor.  I might be working with Double HD almost 4K so I wouldn't expect real time playback but just to be able to monitor externally is what I'm looking for.

 
John Moore
Barking Trout Productions
Studio City, CA
bigfish@pacbell.net

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment