Saturday, July 13, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] crowdsourcing an answer

 

I still got hair:)

I also never had a shift at an edit point. And I worked in PAL back then.

Mike

On 14 Jul, 2013, at 12:05 AM, Steve Hullfish <steve4lists@veralith.com> wrote:

> How did my thread get hijacked into the incredibly TIRED and LAME - "Remember how bad things used to be for us old farts?" thread?
>
> Anybody care to do a little research on which of the listed movies and TV shows were cut on Avid?
>
> If you are old and you long for the days of horizontal shifts at edit points, please start a new thread called "I wish I was 20 again and still had my hair."
>
> Steve
>
> On Jul 13, 2013, at 11:43 AM, Scott Smith <scottesmith1@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Since we're all getting so nostalgic, name your favourite linear edit controllers and vision mixers! From CMX 3600 thru Omni, to GVG, and Axial, I liked GVG, and for vision mixers, Abekas A82 (with disk recorders), and GVG 4000.
>> And your favourites?
>>
>> Cheers, Scott
>> Sent from my iPad
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (27)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment