Saturday, July 20, 2013

[Avid-L2] Re: Stuff I wish they'd fix

 

I'd pay 5K just to avoid having to ever F with round tripping Avid to Resolve but at this point it's become personal and I'm like a pit bull and won't release. Of course just like any fighting dog I've got scars and eventually I hope I have the sense to just let it go. By then somebody will come up with a new codec just to F me one more time.

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "Terence Curren" <tcurren@...> wrote:
>
> And I'd gladly pay 5K for Symphony with a Resolve level color corrector using the source side correction in it.
>
> --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "Job ter Burg (L2B)" <Job_L2@> wrote:
>
> "I'd glady pay 5K for MC if they finally fixed and finished many of the features on my list. 999USD for a new MC license is great, but it does not raise more funds for R&D, I reckon."
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (27)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment