Saturday, June 29, 2013

[Avid-L2] Re: Dolby color grading monitors

 

I wouldn't trade my OLEDS for one. It's too big for my reference monitor which I like closer to me, and too expensive to be outfitting all my suites with them. And while it is a good looking monitor, I still like the OLED black better. If there were no OLEDS, and they weren't so expensive, they would be the CRT replacement for us.

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Richard Tibbetts <huipro@...> wrote:
>
> Happy V7 day everyone,
>
> I wonder if anyone has impressions to share or practical experience with Dolbys D-cinema reference monitors? I am noodling with one now. 42". They seem to auto calibrate.
>
> http://www.dolby.com/us/en/professional/hardware/video-monitors/prm-4200-professional-reference-monitor-details.html
>
>
> Would you trade your present monitor for one?
> Where would you put one to work?
> How long did it take your hernia to heal?
>
> RT
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment