Saturday, June 22, 2013

[Avid-L2] 2 more AMA GUIDES AVAILABLE - total now 4

 

(cross posted to AVID ACSR and AVID-L 2)

I have posted two more AMA Guides at www.paul-sampson.ca.

AMA RED and AMA QUICKTIME now join the two from last week, AMA CANON XF and AMA AVCHD.

5 more to come...XDCAM and XDCAM-EX, P2, AMA Master Guide, HDCAMSR, GFCAM.

I would like to thank the folks at AVID as well as the various manufacturers for their support in this project. At Avid, particularly:

Robert Russo
Randy Martens
Kris Fong
Matt Feury
Keith Gerrard

Also Angus Mackay who got me started down this path.

I have already had some feedback and corrections (thanks Steven Schecter and Jayasri Hart!). I will make these changes as soon as possible. If anybody else has any corrections, advice or suggestions please contact me offlist so I don't miss your comments.

Now, with the release of MC Version 7, I get to start over....

Paul Sampson

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment