Friday, May 17, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: SSD recommendations

 


I have mine in a Kensington converter box. 2.5" SSD inside a 3.5" box, which fits perfectly in the z800 tray.

On 17 mei 2013, at 17:45, "Terence Curren" <tcurren@aol.com> wrote:

> The hardest part is mounting it. The SSD drive carriers, put the drive in the middle. The Z800 carriers are designed to align a standard drive to the motherboard. I never found an SSD carrier that worked. Since I have my CPU mounted on it's side in a rack, I just have the SSD drive plugged right onto the motherboard. Far from ideal.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment