Friday, May 31, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] AMA behavior

 

I usually have clients who want to screen camera original files, and
MOVs are pretty universally viewable.

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Dan McCabe <danlist@bestmail.us> wrote:
> Thanks Wilson and Roger for the replies.
> Wilson, how does having .mov files make the workflow easier?
>
> On Fri, May 31, 2013, at 09:37 AM, Wilson Chao wrote:
> > Sorry, Dan, but I try to avoid nanoFlash as it's my least favorite
> > video file recorder. And when I must accept nanoFlash I always
> > specify .mov files, not mxf, as the workflow is a bit easier. That
> > said, for nanoFlash files I always AMA & transcode, and have never
> > seen the problem you describe.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment