Saturday, May 4, 2013

[Avid-L2] Re: The state of the competition

 

Oliver-

I agree 100%. Most of my work is Premiere and X. Can't find an Avid 4-wall in my region.

sw

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "oliverpetersvidy" <oliverpeters@...> wrote:
>
> Although this may be received with a lot of scoffing here on this list, I noticed no mention of FCP X. Granted that's probably a four-letter word here and I'm ducking as I press "send", but it's dangerous to count Apple out of the game. I've had plenty of "seat time" with it on complex paying commercial/corporate gigs. For me, I'm still in the love-hate mode, but it has a lot going for it:
>
> 1. Streamlined UI that presents complex editing tasks in a simplified fashion.
> 2. Pristine image quality.
> 3. Powerful organization tools.
> 4. An exploding plug-in developer market.
> 5. Structured as a platform.
> 6. Good synergy with Smoke and Resolve.
>
> - Oliver
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment