Saturday, April 13, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] No BCC in MC 6.5 upgrade

 

I ran into the cpgz issue once. It was a corrupt zip file in that case. I'd try downloading them again. If you've got any anti-virus software running it might help to temporarily disable it too.

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Apr 2013, at 17:08, Lou Wirth <loutv@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Never realized that since I went from 5.5 to 6.5 at the office. Now updating laptop. One more question. I remember going thru gyrations with 6.5 at the office to get some of the install files open. How do I open the Sorenson and the Avid FX files. I just get cpgz files which become _77019 2 files when I click on them and they go back and forth. I tried changing suffix to .dmg (on Mac here) but it did not open it.
>
> thanks
>
> Lou
> Lou Wirth Productions
> 500Tamal Plaza, Suite 522
> Corte Madera, CA 94925
> www.louwirth.com
> 415-924-9411p
>
>
>
>
>
> On Apr 13, 2013, at 8:50 AM, "Dom Q. Silverio" <domqsilverio@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> BCC stopped being included with MC since version 6.0. Only Symphony and
>> Symphony upgrades will include it.
>>
>> On 4/13/2013 11:41 AM, Lou Wirth wrote:
>>> I just bought the upgrade to 6.5 for my laptop (currently MC 5) and notice there is no BCC in the upgrade. I thought BCC 8 came with 6.5?
>>>
>>> Lou
>>> Lou Wirth Productions
>>> 500Tamal Plaza, Suite 522
>>> Corte Madera, CA 94925
>>> www.louwirth.com
>>> 415-924-9411p
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
>>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment