Friday, February 22, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] XP Computer Crashed- Please Help find MC 5.? version to Download

 

You can still download the trial version of 5.5 from Avid's website.
http://apps.avid.com/media-composer-trial/

Then just authorise it using your dongle, easy.

On 23 February 2013 08:45, Arthur ehlabs_ak_yahoo@eventhorizonlabs.com>wrote:

> **
>
>
> Hi
>
> I am a registered user/owner Avid media composer 5. and i cant find my MC
> install CD for the most recent installed version. I think it was 5.0.3 or
> 5.5 my dongle is authorized for 5.5 but have stayed away based on most
> people seem to prefer 5.0.? better...
>
> Please help in pointing me to site to download official versions of 5.0.?
> and / or 5.5.?. Also please advise on which is best current version with
> least bugs/gotchas. I am installing on clean XP SP3. Also please advise
> what advantage for stand alone an upgrade to 6. migh offer? But first
> please help me find program install file!!!!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Arthur
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment