Saturday, February 9, 2013

[Avid-L2] Keyspan Adapter for USA-28X B?

 

I've gone to the Tripplite keyspan site to find driver's for my USA-28X B but I can only find the USA-28 XG.  My recollection is the "B" vs. "G" was because the G was ROHS compliant.  Given I can't find the "B" driver I'm going to try the "G" driver.  Can anybody share any experience in this regard.  I don't have a deck handy to check things with right now but will have a deck brought in in the near future so I'm trying to prepare ahead of time.  TIA  Also I recall people had complained that the ROHS compliant Keyspans weren't frame accurate like the older ones.  I've never had a chance to A B or in this case "B G" compare head to head but I've definitely had frame accuracy with the G units using Nitris DX hardware.  On the other hand firewire Mojo SDI's were inconsistent in frame accuracy with Sony digibetas but dead on with Panny DVCPro decks.  Anybody have any tests they've done with Keyspans and frame accuracy?

John Moore

Barking Trout Productions

Studio City, CA

bigfish@pacbell.net

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment