Saturday, February 2, 2013

[Avid-L2] AMA and C300

 

I have a drive full of files from a Canon C300. AMA won't bring them in. Sym 6.5.2. I went to the Avid site and supposedly have all the necessary AMA plugs. What is the trick to this voodoo? When I try either nothing happens or I get the standard error which I can't repeat as Im not in the room right now. We are on the verge of having to convert all the media to Pro Res just to get it in Avid.

thanks

Lou
Lou Wirth Productions
500Tamal Plaza, Suite 522
Corte Madera, CA 94925
www.louwirth.com
415-924-9411p


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment