Friday, January 25, 2013

[Avid-L2] Re: Link to AMA Volume skips random clips

 

Thanks, all for your replies. It seems it was simply a matter of spanned clips. For example, Clip 139 wasn't mounting when I used Link to AMA Volume. But when I Link to AMA File and study the footage, it turns out that Avid simply combined AMA Clips 138 and 139, and called it Clip 138, which is around 14 minutes long.

However, I could SWEAR that this morning AMA Clip 138 (and all the other clip numbers preceding the "orphans") were maxed out at 11 odd minutes, and AVID had failed to append the latter half of the spanned clip. Of course, now I can't reproduce it. Time for a beer.

Thanks for your help and I'll post again if I figure out what happened.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment