Friday, January 11, 2013

[Avid-L2] AVCHD and AMA

 

I know there has been much discussion on this but not sure where it ended. I have AVCHD files ready to bring into 6.5.2. I have OS is 10.8.2. Mountain lion only sees the files as a QT. I can right click and select show package contents but Avid does not see the contents files in the AMA window. Only the QT file which is will not import or AMA. How can I get the Avid to see the contents of the AVCHD folder?

thanks

Lou
Lou Wirth Productions
500Tamal Plaza, Suite 522
Corte Madera, CA 94925
www.louwirth.com
415-924-9411p


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment