Friday, December 14, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: GPU Display Driver Mismatch

 

Yes, Windows update will install the nVidia driver as an "important" update and cause you no end of fun. If you use autoupdates, hide that sucker.

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "ksirul" <kenavid2@...> wrote:
>
> This was an update in the last batch of Windows updates I just did. I restored back to before the updates and all is fine. When I did get the version 306.97 error, however, I did not see that version in the Nvidia card. Where would I find that?
>
> KEN
>
> --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "ksirul" <kenavid2@> wrote:
> >
> > I just installed some Windows updates and now I'm getting a GPU display driver mismatch. Found version 306.97. Supported version 190.38 What is the GPU display it is referring to?
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment