Friday, December 14, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: Effects Mode Stopped Displaying Effects

 

Shoot. I'd also like to offer my apology for the packed together look of
my posts. I have posted from both Safari and Chrome, but have yet to
figure out in Rich Text or not how to insert a double return between
paragraphs.
--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "Martin" <martin@...> wrote:
>
> (I try to behave on this — and all — sites, but I'm not always
> certain of the etiquette. Perhaps this should be a new thread. If I
have
> erred, please forgive.)
> OK, well I guess I should have written 'bingoish.' I'm still not able
to
> see anything when in FluidMotion Edit (I've never really had any luck
> with FluidMotion Edit, but that really would be a new thread).
> Selecting 'Show Vectors' from the Display portion of the Effect Editor
> has no effect on my display and when I single-frame frame advance
> through the Composer window while in Effects mode, the Master tc
display
> and the image indicate I am advancing two frames at a time through my
> 50%-speed clip. In other words it is not displaying the interpolated
> (perhaps not the right word when discussing FluidMotion) frame.
Playing
> the rendered FluidMotion clip in Effects or Edit mode, however, shows
> all the frames and their artifacts, as does single-framing through the
> clip in Edit mode.
> You've gotten me this far; can you bring me on home?
> Martin
> --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "Martin" martin@ wrote:
> >
> >
> > --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Benjamin Hershleder Ben@ wrote:
> > >
> > > I'll throw in another of the usual suspects (as a shot in the
dark):
> > >
> > > Trash the MCState file and see if that helps.
> >
> > Bingo! Truth is, in the nineties I think I trashed the MCState every
> > other day. But I've gotten so out of the habit I forgot it was even
a
> > go-to solution. Deeply, deeply ashamed.
> > Thanks so much, Ben. I guess I'll have to buy one of your college
> > sweatshirts to remind myself.
> > Martin
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment