Friday, November 2, 2012

[Avid-L2] Motion Adpaters require render on a video mixdown in HD Mixed Frame rate?

 

I haven't had to deal with too much in the way of mixed frame rate timelines.  Today I had a mixture of 23.98 and 59.94I.  The sequences were mixed down and I received a sequence with just the mixdowns.  I opened it in a 59.94I 1080 project and when I went to output the 23.98 video mixdowns required a render.  Is this typical?  I was under the impression that the motion adapters were real time unless I promoted them to a full timewarp.  This is on a Mac SNDX 5.5.3 OS 10.6.8.  These were one video layer of mixdowns for a 12 minute sequence.

John Moore

Barking Trout Productions

Studio City, CA

bigfish@pacbell.net

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment