Saturday, November 10, 2012

[Avid-L2] Can't uninstall Media Composer

 

Hey all -

Been dealing with a lot of Media Composer extension errors (mainly audio) on my MacBook. Yesterday I did a clean install of the OS, and reloaded everything from Time Machine (thinking that was my first error), but the same errors exist. So I decided to uninstall and reinstall MC, but using the Avid Uninstaller for MC, I am getting an error message that states (paraphrasing) that "there is nothing to uninstall". I want to be sure that I am getting rid of all things Avid on the system before I reinstall the software. Thoughts or work-arounds? Thanks in advance.

Scott

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment