Thursday, October 11, 2012

Re: [Avid-L2] Editor Wellness Tips

 

I recently found an adjustable height desk at a used office furniture
store here in Portland, OR. I just stumbled across it, hadn't thought
to look there (I was eying the expensive things from Anthro or Oregon's
own Martin & Ziegler). The desk is solid and in good shape, only cost
me a few hundred dollars.

I added some inexpensive wooded 4-space equipment racks to hold audio
gear (I have a ProTools setup), bolted to the table, with monitors on
top of these.

Ricardo
Casual Dog Productions, LLC

On 10/11/2012 3:42 PM, Shirley Gutierrez wrote:
>
> I don't know who makes best ones, but I suspect that the "best" ones
> probably cost a lot of money. A producer friend of mine referred me to
> this one available at Amazon:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Adjustable-Height-Desk-Table-Workstation/dp/B00626A38A/ref=sr_1_11?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1347259616&sr=1-11&keywords=sit+stand+desk
>
> I think you pay a lot for push button adjustment. This is one is
> affordable because it uses a hand crank.
>
> Shirley
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: James Culbertson <albion@speakeasy.net
> <mailto:albion%40speakeasy.net>>
>
> Sorry if this was mentioned. But who makes the best adjustable height
> desks?
>
> Thanks,
>
> James
>
>

--
Ricardo Ismach
Casual Dog Productions, LLC
Portland, OR
Atlanta, GA
bad-dog@casualdog.org

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment