Thursday, October 11, 2012

[Avid-L2] LTC output with AJA I/O Express?

 

IIRC LTC has not yet been supported on 3rd party open I/O.  I'm running Symphony 6.0.3 and the AJA I/O on my MBP OS 10.6.8.  I know not the supported OS but so far it's working.  Does anybody know if 6.5 did anything with Open I/O in regards to LTC support?  Right now I don't even see the check box for LTC on playback in the general settings tab.  I guess that is normal unless you have Avid Hardware like Nitris DX which I use to feed my error logging scope on my 5.5.3 SNDX at work.  Come on Avid I'm Jonesing  for a SMPTE LTC Fix.  Break me off a taste I won't go overboard this time, really.  ;-)  I don't find anything with a quick google search other than it isn't supported on the first version of open I/O.

John Moore

Barking Trout Productions

Studio City, CA

bigfish@pacbell.net

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment