Saturday, September 1, 2012

Re: [Avid-L2] How do I install the red ama plugin?

 

They are right on the exact page you linked to: there were two links for the RED AMA plugins, one for mac and the other for PC. There is also a plugin installation guide and a white paper on the workflow. You are in the right place....

Steve Hullfish
contributor: www.provideocoalition.com
author: "The Art and Technique of Digital Color Correction"

On Sep 1, 2012, at 7:54 PM, Tony Breuer <tonybreuer@mac.com> wrote:

> I keep getting errors trying to link to Red AMA files and volumes. I looked in the Library > application support>Avid >AVX2 PLUGINS>AMA Plugins and there is no RED plugin listed.
>
> I went to the downloads page:
>
> http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/Download/en394823?retURL=%2Farticles%2Fen_US%2FUser_Guide%2Fen367201&popup=true
>
> and I can not for the life of me find a download lin

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment