Friday, August 3, 2012

RE: [Avid-L2] Resolve on Symphony

 

Hi Job, culd you tell me what graphic(s) card you have in your system?
Thanks.
Agustin

Sent from my phone
-----Original Message-----
From: Job ter Burg (L2B)
Sent: 03/08/2012 14:50:28
Subject: Re: [Avid-L2] Resolve on Symphony

I have Resolve Lite running on my z800 Symphony Nitris DX, no BMD cards involved. I only use it for occasional Alexa / Red dailies transcoding, though.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 3, 2012, at 8:16, "scottesmith1" <scottesmith1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone had experience running Resolve on a Z800, using Symphony for ingest, output, and universal mastering? And more specifically, will Resolve will run without a Decklink card in slot one?
>
> -Scott
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment