Friday, August 10, 2012

[Avid-L2] OT: Great Customer support from Tektronix

 

Just wanted to share a very positive experience I've had with Tektronix, Inc. regarding the purchase of a waveform monitor.  I know Tek scopes tend to cost more than some of the others but I got what I consider a really good deal on a B stock scope.  Unfortunately the shipping date wasn't going to be in time for a project I'm starting soon.  The folks at Tek arranged to get me a demo/loaner unit in time for my project.  That's what I call customer support.  It reminds me of the Grass Valley Group and now AJA, who have a lot of former GVG folks.  I'm not saying anyone should go out and buy a Tektonix scope but if you are in the market they are way more competitive in their pricing than I thought they were and you can't beat the support.  Besides any company that sends Steve H. around the country doing color correction seminars for free is worth doing business with.

John Moore

Barking Trout Productions

Studio City, CA

bigfish@pacbell.net

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment