Friday, July 20, 2012

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: Anyone buy a Wacom lately?

 

No offense but, a Wacom guy told me at NAB that if you use your tablet
in mouse-mode, your doing it wrong. It kills the advantage of the
tablet.

-gl

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM, pierrehaberer <ph@cineaste.org> wrote:
> I've been using a A5 Intuos 1 for the past decade almost, started using it when I was diagnosed with a tennis elbow.
> I use it in "mouse mode" as it involves less traveling than "pen mode". I use it instead of a mouse, I just edit with it - no fx or drawing.
> Pierre
>
> --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, George Loch <george@...> wrote:
>>
>> I have been using an Intuos Medium Bluetooth for about a year and I
>> personally would like a larger one mainly for the precision. I find
>> the pixel density of the medium when used on dual 27" monitors makes
>> it hard to "click" or select smaller items like check boxes or mask
>> handles. I keep a mouse handy so when I get completely frustrated I
>> drop the pen and use the mouse. Otherwise, I love the tablet. It can
>> still cause injury if you are not careful with posture btw. However,
>> every time I start using a mouse again my wrist gets cranky.
>>
>> -gl
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment