Saturday, July 14, 2012

Re: [Avid-L2] Color Correction Scope problem Symphony 6.0

 

This is probably just you.

I hate to say this, because everyone is probably sick of me giving the same advice over and over and over, but...

Have you tried creating a new User? It's very possible that your user settings are corrupt and that the only evidence of it is the "piling up of waveforms."

Start with that. I was just showing someone the scopes in Symphony yesterday on software-only and they worked... well I won't say perfectly, but I will say "like they're supposed to."

The other trouble shooting thing you'll have to give us is which OS you're using and which version of the OS. And a video card. And, I'm not sure that Radeon card is qualified, but I don't know for sure.

Steve Hullfish
contributor: www.provideocoalition.com
author: "The Art and Technique of Digital Color Correction"

On Jul 14, 2012, at 10:49 AM, artisanaltv wrote:

> As I switch from shot to shot, the information "piles up" on top of the previous frame so instead of getting a clean look at each shot, I get an amalgamation of everything in the last four or five shots combined.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment