Sunday, July 8, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: MC 6.0.1.1 Known issues?

 

I would assume you are using dongles for activation. I would think there might be issues with software activation. I do have symphony V6 on a system that had MC V6 and I can still see the mc soft listed in the new software activation interface. I had deactivated the mc V 6 before uninstalling it and then installing symphony V6. Don't know why I would want both but I was able to bounce back to mc soft V5.5 without having to reenter the software activation after running mc Ver. 6 with software activation. I know pre V6 has a different software activation scheme but both those seemed to coexist on my system without need for re entry when bouncing.

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "Job ter Burg (L2B)" <Job_L2@...> wrote:
>
>
> For this reason I have installed both MC and Symph on my system, so I can more easily move dongles around. Matching versions of MC and SY can be co-installed.
>
> On 8 jul. 2012, at 00:10, Greg Huson wrote:
>
> > you can't run MC on a symphony license
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment