Saturday, July 14, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: Color Correction Scope problem Symphony 6.0

 

I never use the copes in the Symphony, so I can't say for sure. But I can tell you everything is a bit laggy in V6 color correction mode. And windows in general can sometimes stick around before they refresh. So this doesn't surprise me at all. Remember, this is a V1 product, and I would stay in 5.5 unless there is something you REALLY need in 6.

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "artisanaltv" <davidnjfranklin@...> wrote:
>
> Hey All,
>
> So I'm trying to troubleshoot my new Symphony 6.0 Software only version, and it's been a tough slog.
>
> Right now I'm facing a weirdness where my video scopes in Color Correction mode don't update properly. As I switch from shot to shot, the information "piles up" on top of the previous frame so instead of getting a clean look at each shot, I get an amalgamation of everything in the last four or five shots combined.
>
> I can get it to refresh by switching between RGB Parade and Y Waveform, or into Vectorscope. But if I leave any one of these up and keep working, pretty soon they're useless until I do the manual "refresh" trick.
>
> Anyone else facing this issue? Any suggestions or workarounds? I really need my scopes to work so I can color correct, and right now they're not working.
>
> Just for reference, I'm on a 2.4GHz 12 core running 10.7.4 with 32 GB of RAM and an ATI Radeon 5770.
>
> Thanks.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment