Friday, July 20, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: Anyone buy a Wacom lately?

 

I would like to have the larger tablet, but economics dictate that I stick with the smaller model. It works fine for me, and if you need more fine control, you can use the precision mode to focus in on a small area.

Steve Pomerantz
www.stevepomerantzeditorial.com

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "Terence Curren" <tcurren@...> wrote:
>
>
> I like larger tablets as they allow more fine control in drawing. Also they mentally map closer to the large monitors in my mind.
>
>
> --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Dan McCabe <danlist@> wrote:
> >
> > For all you Wacom users (whose posts from a week ago have got me
> > thinking about picking up a Intuos 4) which size would you
> > recommend? Happy Medium size users? The large looks a
> > little...large.
> > Thx
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 12, 2012, at 07:27 AM, johnrobmoore wrote:
> >
> >
> > I don't think the wacom mice are wireless in the RF sense. They
> > work on the tablet much like the pen. I know on one of my intuos
> > 3 tables there is a toggle for mouse mode or pen mode. Basically
> > that takes it out of an absolute position mode to a mouse like
> > response so you can pick up the mouse and move it to another part
> > of the tablet without the cursor moving until you drag the mouse.
> > I guess the wacom mouse doesn't have a wire on it, just like the
> > pen, but there is a wire to the tablet unless you are using a
> > bluetooth model.
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment