Saturday, June 9, 2012

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: Symphony and Kona 3

 

My Symphony Nitris crashes on some projects when I do anything like Media
Tool, open a bin, export AAF. If I disconnect the Nitris DX, it works fine.
Newer projects seem fine. I can work for days without a crash. But anything
more than a month old (started with 6.0.1, now on 6.0.1.1) seems to have
issues, but only with the Nitris DX running. I will second Greg's question
- What's going on?

Dennis

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Greg Huson <Greg@secrethq.com> wrote:

> Like I said, I'm not the regular user on that system. But my Nitris
> Symphony 6.01 still crashes randomly once or twice a day, so I expect the
> Kona system to do at least that. I'll check with the most frequent user.
> And, no, haven't really looked at the error logs. What's going on?
>
> gh
> ----------------------------------------------------
> Greg Huson
> Secret Headquarters, Inc
> Post Production / Production
> Culver City, CA
> 323 677 2092
> www.DigitalServiceStation.com
> greg (at) SecretHQ.com
> www.SecretHQ.com
>
>
>
>
> On Jun 8, 2012, at 5:22 PM, Terence Curren wrote:
>
> > How much of the day is running in that config?
> >
> > Do you get random crashes? And if so, have you ever looked in the error
> logs?
> >
> > --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Greg Huson <Greg@...> wrote:
> > >
> > > We're running 6.01 with a Kona card. Not 6.01.1
> > >
> > > Seems OK, I'm not the main user.
> > >
> > > gh
> > > ----------------------------------------------------
> > > Greg Huson
> > > Secret Headquarters, Inc
> > > Post Production / Production
> > > Culver City, CA
> > > 323 677 2092
> > > www.DigitalServiceStation.com
> > > greg (at) SecretHQ.com
> > > www.SecretHQ.com
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > On Jun 8, 2012, at 11:56 AM, Mark wrote:
> > >
> > > > Anybody out there using the latest, greatest Symphony with a KONA 3
> card?
> > > >
> > > > If yes, I'd love to hear about your experience. Stable? Not so
> stable. Dead in the water?
> > > > What say you?
> > > >
> > > > mark
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
> --
Dennis Kutchera
Halifax, NS Canada

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment