Friday, June 8, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: Room Rates

 

There's rate card rates, and there's whatever rate an individual gets. And rarely the twain shall meet.

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "jeffsengpiehl" <jeffsengpiehl@...> wrote:
>
> Hourly rates.. no commitment.. you'll get a project in trouble that way :-)
>
> --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, David Dodson <davidadodson@> wrote:
> >
> >
> > So a Russian friend of mine has friends from Spain who want to post a half-hour pilot here in LA. And they are asking me how much it costs to rent an edit bay by the hour. Now, I haven't the slightest idea because I've never rented an edit bay by the hour, so I'm at a loss. Is there any average or baseline or general ballpark figure that I could pass on to these people? Is there an average daily or weekly rate? And I should qualify this by saying that it seems like they just want to walk into a set-up bay (put their media where I'm not sure), and get to work on their offline.
> >
> > Anyone have any numbers related to this. I'm not looking for commitments or exactitude, just an allowance.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > DD
> >
> >
> >
> > >
> >
> > David Dodson
> > davidadodson@
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment