Friday, June 1, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: HTF do I export an OMF in Symphony 6.0.1.1? HTF is "WTF except "How" not "What"

 


Thanks Dennis. 48K and 16 bit so it should work. It doesn't

I'm going to try transcoding the sequence again and see what happens.

Tony

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Degan <DennyD1@...> wrote:
>
>
> On Jun 1, 2012, at 7:16 PM, Tony Breuer wrote:
>
> > Thanks Michael, but I tried that and got the same error message.
>
> I ask:
>
> Is the audio sample rate 48kHz? Is it 16 bit or 24 bit? I forget if
> OMF is limited to 16 bit or not.
>
> Dennis Degan, Video Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
> NBC Today Show, New York
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment