Saturday, June 2, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: HTF do I export an OMF in Symphony 6.0.1.1? HTF is "WTF except "How" not "What"

 

Thanks Greg. That worked.

I transcoded the sequence again and it worked. It exported to an OMF 2 after the second transcode. I'm liking the Symphony upgrade a lot to edit on, but getting it to see the AMA, then the input, transcoding from AMA and output processes are a bit buggy.

Tony

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Greg Huson <Greg@...> wrote:
>
> We've run into this with AMA- transcode with handles, converting everything weird into standard sample rate and bit depth- then consolidate AGAIN, then it usually works. Oh, do a video mix down at your tarter resolution first, too.
>
> It's frustrating as hell, though- the other day I accidentally deleted all the audio in an entire project- first time in my career. For once I was thankful for file based media.
>
> ________________________
> Greg Huson
> Secret Headquarters, Inc
> Greg (at) SecretHQ.com
> www.SecretHQ.com
> DigitalServicsStation.com
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment