Thursday, June 28, 2012

[Avid-L2] Playback is choppy

 

This is a new one for me. MC 5.5/ Mac 10.6.7. Playback of any HD material has always been smooth on my 8bay Caldigit and 4 bay OWC raid. But as of yesterday, video playback is choppy and almost impossible to work with. I am using 720p/23.97. If I shift format in project to 1080 it still is choppy. If I drop resolution on playback, still choppy. I went back to a part of this doc I cut a few months back and playback was choppy so I know its not the new material. I powered down the MOJO DX and restarted computer, but no good.

Is this possible a Mojo issue, could there be another hardware problem in the video card or Avid card? Ram? Have not seen it so not sure how to trouble shoot. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Lou

Lou Wirth Productions
500Tamal Plaza, Suite 522
Corte Madera, CA 94925
www.louwirth.com
415-924-9411p


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment