Saturday, June 9, 2012

[Avid-L2] AVHCD - Upstream Pipe Stalls error

 

Having installed the patch 6.1.1 on Win7 I hoped the AVCHD AMA+transcode
and import functions were finally brought in order.
And it does work fine as long as the resulting media are sent to an ISIS
workspace.
However, when targeting USB 2 connected discs I still receive the
"Upstream Pipe Stall" error that seems to annoy a lot of people.
That led me to believe that the error is related to an USB/hardware
issue rather than to the import/transcode per se. This led me to this link:
http://wiki.osdev.org/Universal_Serial_Bus
In the section about "Transmission Errors" it talks about "two data
toggle bit schemes"and I now guess that Avid is using the wrong one of
the two.
Does anyone know whether Avid is trying to fix this issue that is
driving a lot of other people than me crazy?

Best regards
Keld
www.filmsolutions.dk

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment