Saturday, May 26, 2012

Re: [Avid-L2] Good software legalizer for Symphony?

 

Shirley, Some high frequency stuff will still sneak through. The
easiest way to deal with it is to turn off the alarm on your WFM. You
can activate the levels tab on your Symphony CC and it will clamp off
most RGB gamut errors. --J.B.

Shirley Gutierrez wrote:
> Yippee! I see now that it does say "limiter." I think I glanced at it and thought it was a form of alert setting.
>
>
> It's been a long time since I've output without a box - many thanks for saving my exhausted self!
>
>
> Shirley
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Agustin Goya<agustingoya@gmail.com>
> To: Avid-L2<Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Sat, May 26, 2012 3:09 pm
> Subject: RE: [Avid-L2] Good software legalizer for Symphony?
>
>
> Under Image effects pallette, ther a sage color limmiter, drop it on top track,
> mark the 422safe to make ir more accurate, adjust limmits and you are done.
>
> Sent from my phone
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Shirley Gutierrez
> Sent: 26/05/2012 18:40:34
> Subject: [Avid-L2] Good software legalizer for Symphony?
>
> Hi,
>
>
> I'm on Symphony 6.0.1.1, running on Mac 10.7.3, and I'm hoping to get my hands
> on a good software legalizer. I've discovered that these folks here don't have a
> hardware legalizer, have no intention of outsourcing he final legalization
> stage, and I'm looking at tracking and killing every little RGB gamut transient
> error. I can get ballpark, but I know some stuff will get by me.
>
>
> Of course, Avid used to have a software legalizer as part of the Symphony color
> set, but that went away after Meridien, and despite the promises, it's never
> come back.
>
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions! I hope you all are having a great holiday
> weekend.
>
>
> Best,
> Shirley
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment