Saturday, May 26, 2012

RE: [Avid-L2] Good software legalizer for Symphony?

 

Under Image effects pallette, ther a sage color limmiter, drop it on top track, mark the 422safe to make ir more accurate, adjust limmits and you are done.

Sent from my phone
-----Original Message-----
From: Shirley Gutierrez
Sent: 26/05/2012 18:40:34
Subject: [Avid-L2] Good software legalizer for Symphony?

Hi,

I'm on Symphony 6.0.1.1, running on Mac 10.7.3, and I'm hoping to get my hands on a good software legalizer. I've discovered that these folks here don't have a hardware legalizer, have no intention of outsourcing he final legalization stage, and I'm looking at tracking and killing every little RGB gamut transient error. I can get ballpark, but I know some stuff will get by me.

Of course, Avid used to have a software legalizer as part of the Symphony color set, but that went away after Meridien, and despite the promises, it's never come back.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions! I hope you all are having a great holiday weekend.

Best,
Shirley

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment