Tuesday, May 8, 2012

[Avid-L2] Marianna, Is Avid trying to tell us they don't want our business?

 

So here we are in this little post shop I've been working in lately, trying to purchase the Symphony upgrade at the promotional price, and three perfectly good credit cards have bounced back from the website. Sometimes the system manager fellow gets a message that says "Contact your credit card carrier," and other times he gets a message that says "Contact Customer Support."

So, the poor guy tries to do what he's told, but smart as he is, finding that customer support number apparently wasn't easy. Now that he managed to dig it up, he's been on hold for 30 minutes, and let me tell you, this man's time is valuable.

The good folks who own this shop graciously consented to upgrade their Media Composer system in response to my recommendation, and in order to better serve my clients. I feel really bad that I'm putting them through this. It just shouldn't be this hard.

Shirley

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment