Friday, May 11, 2012

[Avid-L2] Artist Color Panel communications with Resolve?

 

Artist Color Panel communications with Resolve?
I have successfully hooked up my Artist Color Panel to my SNDX 6.0.1.1 and also SNsoft 6.0.1.1 on my MBP.  It is hooked to a switch and I can access the color panel from either computer using the EuCon controls.  I loaded the latest Resolve Lite Beta 8.2 ish on the SNDX.  I had previously installed Resolve Lite on my MBP and had it working at home.  When I have panel control on the SNDX it works for symphony but when I try and run the Resolve Lite Beta it doesn't seem to connect correctly to the panel.  The EuCon software indicates that BlackMagic Resolve is active but the soft key labels stay at empty box outlines.  If I grab panel control on the MBP and run Resolve Lite the Artist Color Panel displays the resolve softkey button labels like lift etc... and they work.  I've since downloaded the non beta Resolve Lite but haven't had a chance to test it.  Other than seeing the EuCon software indicating Resolve is the application active what else
can I do to trouble shoot the lack of connection on the SNDX MacPro?  EuCon software 2.6.2 and latest firmware update on the panel. 

John Moore

Barking Trout Productions

Studio City, CA

bigfish@pacbell.net

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment