Saturday, April 7, 2012

RE: [Avid-L2] Biscardi makes his decision

 

Yes, I agree with you. If you spend enough time with any tool you'll get used to it, but is also true that the user base for MC is bigger than DS, so it makes more sense to move features from DS to Symph than the opposite, I know DS users won't be happy. I use both and prefer MC interface for editing and DS for compositing, time will tell.
Regards

Sent from my phone
-----Original Message-----
From: John Heiser
Sent: 06/04/2012 22:27:04
Subject: Re: [Avid-L2] Biscardi makes his decision

The MC interface is friendlier only if you've never spent significant time
in DS. The tool you use most will always be friendlier than the ones you
use least. I faced MC for the first time in thirteen years when I upgraded
my DS recently, and found it confusing. Personally, I find the DS interface
speedy and efficient. So do a few thousand others out there.

----
*john heiser | senior video editor*
*o2**ideas*
birmingham, alabama, USA
http://vimeo.com/johnheiser

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Agustin Goya <agustingoya@gmail.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> MC and Symphony could be different produts, move symph's color correction
> to MC and add node effects and paint tool from DS to Symphony plus
> universal mastering. DS users won't be happy, but the user interface is far
> more friendly in Symph than in DS.
> Tree affects in symphony would be great.
>
> Sent from my phone
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment