Friday, March 2, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: OT: A new elephant in the online room, iChat video/audio converter input?

 



--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Degan <DennyD1@...> wrote:
>
>
> On Mar 1, 2012, at 7:37 PM, Martin wrote:
>
> > I had an image of his cat and we could talk to each other via USB
> mics.
>
> I query:
>
> You can talk to cats now? I talk to mine all the time (and he talks
> back, too. Maybe I should introduce you two.)
>
> Dennis Degan, Video Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
> NBC Today Show, New York
>
I'm sure you've talked to a few composers in your career. Don't you find cats are easier to understand?

Martin

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment